Enhance. Educate. Enrich.
2017 Friends Membership Campaign
The Friends of the University Park Public Library is committed to ongoing fundraising to support a significant portion of the library's annual operating budget. Since the library's grand opening in The Plaza at Preston Center in January 2013, we have contributed $1,200,000 to provide high-quality materials and services. We rely on YOU to help us reach this goal.
Please join or renew your membership today!
Join the Friends of the University Park Public Library:
Become a Friend and celebrate your state-of-the-art library in The Plaza at Preston Center. Your dues provide new materials, enhanced technology and digital services, engaging community programs and events, staff support, and much more!New Members:
To Renew your Membership:
- Click on the tab on the left and follow the prompts
- Enter your email address and password in the box in the upper right corner of this page.
- Click on Login and follow the prompts
- Forgot your password? Click the link to have a new password sent to you
Make a Donation:
Click the "Donations" tab on the left
- Enter the requested information
- Please note in the comment section if the gift is in HONOR or in MEMORY of someone
- Please also note where to send the acknowledgement
- Please do not use the "Donations" tab to renew your membership
Thank you for your support!